Welcome to the third episode of “Shouter’s Friday with Harsh Agrawal” podcast.
As you guys know, we here at ShoutMeLoud have started a new podcast show. This is a show where we will be answering hand picked questions asked by the Shouters from all over the world.
In this Podcast, we pick top questions asked by Shouters and answer them in detail.
Along with me, I have Chatty Sharma. Chatty Sharma is a curious Shouter like you, who wants to learn online marketing and blogging in detail.
In this episode, we answer questions related to Google Adsense, various ways of monetizing, consistency in blogging, keyword density and much more.
- [00:50] - How to get approved for Adsense?
- [15:45] -How can I be consistent on blogging
- [28:38] - Best time to write?
- [37:38] -Www vs non www on SEO?
- [40:22] -I have a 2500+ word post, and the keyword density is “0.3” is it ok
Resources from this episode
- Google Search Console: https://www.google.com/webmasters/tools
- Google AdSense: https://www.google.com/adsense/start/
- Media.net: https://www.media.net
- Propeller ads: https://propellerads.com
- Amazon ads: https://advertising.amazon.com/
Thought of the week
Write daily as it’s like forming an intimate relationship with yourself. If you don’t feel like writing a blog post everyday, that’s perfectly fine write in a journal or a notes taking app. Just start writing!
Subscribe and Comment
Love this podcast?
Follow The ShoutMeLoud Podcast on PodBean to stay updated!
Rate us on iTunes and leave a review!
Subscribe to us on iTunes to receive podcast updates in your email.
Follow us on YouTube to stay up-to-date with the latest SML stuff!