Welcome to the seventh episode of “Shouter’s Friday with Harsh Agrawal” podcast.
As you guys know, we here at ShoutMeLoud have started a new podcast show. This is a show where we answer some of the questions asked by the Shouters from all over the world.
In this podcast, we pick top questions asked by Shouters and answer them in detail.
Along with Harsh, we have Chatty Sharma. Chatty Sharma is a curious Shouter like you, who wants to learn online marketing and blogging in detail.
In the last episode of the Shouter's Friday, we discussed questions related to backlinks building, spam backlinks and ways to find your competitors backlinks. You can listen to that episode here
In this podcast, we answer questions related to Google Auto Ads and BlogSpot to WordPress Migration. We talked about the new Google update which is called the Google Adsense Auto Ads, in detail. To know more about the new update, read this article.
- [00:25] - What is Google Auto Ads
- [08:25] - Website Traffic reduced drastically
Resources from this episode
- Google Tag Manager - Google Tag Manager offers simple, yet powerful tag management solutions
- Header-Footer plugin - This helps you to add code in the header and footer of your wordpress file.
- Broken Link Checker - Fix Broken Links with this Plugin.
- Google Search Console - Manage your website’s indexing settings
- Google Adsense Auto ads: Everything you need to know.
- Google Adsense Auto ads step guide
- How to Migrate from BlogSpot to WordPress with 301 Redirection
- A DIY guide for WordPress Blog SEO.
Thought of the week
Don’t let others tell you that you have made it or you are a failure. It doesn’t matter where ever you are or what are you doing, you are the king or queen of your own life.
Stay anchored to yourself while maintaining an open mind.
Subscribe and Comment
Love this podcast?
Follow The ShoutMeLoud Podcast on PodBean to stay updated!
Rate us on iTunes and leave a review!
Subscribe to us on iTunes to receive podcast updates in your email.
Follow us on YouTube to stay up-to-date with the latest SML stuff!